- All returns must be accompanied by a return merchandise authorization (RMA).
- Any goods found defective must be returned to Balboa Manufacturing for replacement or credit within 7 days of receipt of goods. The original invoice must accompany the return.
- Balboa Manufacturing has sole discretion when deciding whether to replace the items or to pass a credit.
- Balboa Manufacturing will not assume responsibility for normal wear and tear, abuse or goods soiled through no fault of Balboa Manufacturing.
- Reduced price closeouts sold on occasion are excluded from this Return Policy.
- Goods are exchangeable up to 6 months from original purchase date and credited back at the same amount of the original sales price (closeout price if applicable). Balboa Manufacturing will not honor the exchange/ return/ or issue credit for discontinued goods.
- An automatic 15% restocking fee will be applied to all returns for reasons that Balboa Manufacturing is not responsible for (customer cannot sell, customer ordered wrong, items are not in the original condition that it was sold, etc…).
- All returns must be sent prepaid at customer’s expense unless prior agreements have been made.
- Please contact your sales representative 800-603-2662 for a return merchandise authorization
- RA#’s have a validity period of 30 days from the date of issue.
- Return merchandise to:
9401 Waples St, Suite 120
San Diego, Ca 92121
- UPS is preferred when sending back authorized returned merchandise.
- Balboa Manufacturing will accept zero responsibility for items lost in transit back to Balboa Manufacturing’s Warehouse